NEW PRODUCT PROMOTION
A Taste of the Huon is an ideal platform to launch new products and ideas and has historically been the stepping-stone for many businesses in an idea evolving from its conceptual form to a viable business venture.
FOOD BUSINESS REGISTRATION
PLEASE NOTE: The Huon Valley Council will be in contact with you once the stallholder list is finalised. For further information, please contact:
Environmental Health Officer
Huon Valley Council
Phone 03 6264 0300 or email@example.com
GAS USAGE (Click the + symbol to add more Items)
PLEASE NOTE: Only bottled gas is to be used on site. There is no mains gas on the grounds.
EQUIPMENT SCHEDULE (Click the + symbol to add more Items)
DESCRIPTION OF MENU / PRODUCE / PRODUCTSUse this section to identify what food, beverage and/or arts, crafts, produce you will be offering at the festival.
FOOD MENU (Click the + symbol to add more dishes)
BEVERAGE LIST (Click the + symbol to add more beverages)
ARTS / CRAFTS / PLANTS / PRODUCE (Click the + symbol to add more products)
Pay Securely with Credit Card
PLEASE READ AND THEN SIGN BELOW
If this application is accepted by A Taste of the Huon Inc. (hereinafter referred to as A.T.O.H. Inc.), I/we agree to abide by the rules and regulations of A.T.O.H. Inc. including the following:
- I / we will provide public and product liability insurance cover for our stall to a minimum of $10,000,000.00, and workers compensation insurance for our employees. I/we understand that A.T.O.H. Inc. is not bound to indemnify us in relation to any losses arising from an action against us.
- I/we will provide such other insurance for our own benefit, including insurance in respect to loss, spoilage or theft of product and equipment, and loss of profits as we may require. I/we understand that A.T.O.H. Inc. shall not be liable to us for any such losses.
- I/we will provide my/our own tent, caravan or stall. I/we are aware that there may be requirements to comply with current building regulations, and I/we agree to comply with any such regulations. All structures are to be of sound construction and presentation, including attached signage and A.T.O.H. Inc. reserves the right to inspect and where not satisfied request alteration, modification or removal.
- I/we will comply with all relevant Council, Liquor Licensing requirements, Fire and Workplace Safety Standards including electrical safety. I/we understand that site inspections will be undertaken, and I/we understand it is our responsibility to ensure that the appropriate regulations are followed.
- The majority of my/our produce/product is locally sourced from local producers and produced in the Huon Valley, D’Entrecasteaux Channel or Bruny Island regions and is in conformity with the ingredients listed in our application. I/we agree to substantiate this on request by providing appropriate invoices or documentation.
- That I/we shall sell or display only the products listed in this application and that the products sold by us shall contain only the ingredients listed in the application. If these products are to be varied it will be only with the prior approval of the Committee.
- I/we shall not invite, allow or permit other persons or groups, other than those included on this application form to share or use my/our site.
- I/we acknowledge that A.T.O.H. Inc. shall not be liable to us in respect to any damage, harm, loss or consequential loss arising from any damage, deterioration, spoilage or loss by way of theft, power loss, or otherwise of any product or ingredient belonging to us, and that we are and shall remain solely responsible for the safe keeping and storage of such products. In particular, we acknowledge that A.T.O.H. Inc. advise against the storage of perishables and/or natural products within stalls overnight and that any such storage shall be at our own risk entirely.
- While A.T.O.H Inc. provide power to sites and every endeavour is made to provide continuity of supply, I/we acknowledge that A.T.O.H. Inc. is not responsible for items outside of their direct control i.e. general Aurora power failure and stallholder equipment tripping out the common earth leakage.
- That A.T.O.H Inc. may, for reasons including public safety and inclement weather, move the event to another location, cancel the event, or part of, and I/we agree that no subsequent claim of compensation or of any nature can be made against A.T.O.H Inc. as a result of this.
- I/we agree to be bound by the following rules of A.T.O.H. Inc. including:
a. No advertising material (such as banners) or obstruction of any form is allowed outside the designated stall area including between the sites.
b. Excessive noise such that it inconveniences other stallholders of the festival will not be allowed.
c. While businesses are encouraged to pursue novel and interactive methods of attracting interest in their stall, practices disadvantaging others or endangering patrons will be discouraged.
- I/We hereby indemnify A Taste of the Huon against all claims and demands by the Huon Valley Council, Commissioner for Licencing, public member or Stall owner relating to my/ our operation of the stall.
- If application is unsuccessful, I agree to abide by the Committee’s decision and will not enter into any form of correspondence with the Committee or Festival Coordinator.
- Please advise if your application is unsuccessful, whether you want to be placed on a waiting list, you will be contacted if a site becomes vacant.
- An on-line Stallholders Meeting will be held in February 2024 (date TBC)
- Attendance at the on-line stallholders meeting is compulsory.
- If you are unable to attend, a suitable substitute, i.e. an employee that will be present on the two days of the festival, may attend.
- A stallholder’s kit will be emailed post meeting with all relevant information
I/we agree to all the terms and conditions outlined within this agreement above