All food and beverage stall owners must comply with the Huon Valley Council’s regulations in relation to the safe handling of food. All food must be prepared, packed, displayed and sold in accordance with the requirements of Food Act 2003.

Stall set-up must comply with the State-wide Temporary Food Stall Guidelines, available on Council’s website.

For further information, please contact: Environmental Health Officer, Huon Valley Council P: 03 6264 0300

PLEASE NOTE: The Council will contact you once the stallholder list is confirmed. Please do not submit the Temporary Food Business Registration with Council until you are contacted by them. If you have a State-wide Food Business Registration, please fill in the section in the Stallholder Application form with the required details and send a copy of your current registration with this application.